JOTUL F163 WOOD BURNING STOVE - EX DRY DISPLAY
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN EX DRY DISPLAY MODEL.
PLEASE VISIT US IN OUR ORMSKIRK SHOWROOM TO VIEW THIS MODEL.
The Norwegian designers Anderssen & Voll, have made a stove which merges 160 years of heating experience with timeless design.
Jotul F163 is characterised by its large side glasses and three sturdy legs that give the stove an easy and modern look. The wood stove is designed for modern living and is suitable for low effect heating.
You can also choose an extra feature of a decorative and heat retaining top made of soapstone which radiates heat while the fire is extinguishing.
JOTUL F163 INFORMATION
- FREE glove - for handling logs whilst re-fuelling the stove
- Log size: 33cm
- Top or rear flue - Change to fit your installation circumstance
- Cast iron construction - Solid and robust
- Practical ash removal solution - Easy to clean
- Suitable for low effect heating
- Ability to be connected to direct external air
- DEFRA approved - suitable for smoke controlled zones
- 5kW nominal output - Ideal for medium sized rooms
- Optional soapstone top for heating even after the fire is extinguished
- Jotul Airwash System to give a clearer view of the flames by burning the carbons and keeping the glass clear
- Clearburn the tertiary air system provides greater fuel efficiency